(CEBU CITY – Public Information Office) Aron sa paghatag ug kahigayonan sa mga katawhang Sugbuanon nga nangita ug trabaho, ipahigayon sa kagamhanan ning dakbayan sa Sugbo nga gipangulohan ni Mayor Michael L Rama pinaagi sa Department of Manpower Development and Placement kon DMDP ang usa ka Local Job Fair karong Agosto 16, 2014 adlawng Sabado ngadto barangay Lahug Elementary School gymnasium.
Ang kalihokan salmutan sa kapin 30 ka mga lokal nga kompanya ug ahensya nga magtanyag ug gatosan ka mga bakanting trabaho. Magsugod kini sa alas-8 sa buntag ug molungtad hangtod sa alas-3 sa hapon. Gipaluyohan usab kini sa Department of Labor and Employment kon DOLE.
Giawhag ang tanan nga nangita'g trabaho sa pagsalmot sa maong higayon nga maghatag ug oportunidad nga makatrabaho. Giawhag usab ang mga aplikante sa pag-andam sa ilang resume.
Sa susamang kalambuan, ipahigayon usab sa DMDP ang usa ka mini Job Fair karong Agosto 8, 2014 adlawng Biyernes alang sa Hospitality Industry nga mga trabaho. Ipahigayon kini ngadto sa buhatan sa DMDP nga anaa sa 2nd Floor sa Ramos Public Market Building, sa dalan F. Ramos ning syudad.
Dugang pa, alang usab sa dugang kasayuran mamahimong motawag sa DMDP sa Telephone Numbers 253 – 9212 ug 254-4348. (Ni: Greggy Jiggs P. Senados/Cebu City PIO)
Welcome to Cebu City!
Cebu City Local Job Fair ipahigayon sa barangay Lahug!
August 6 Cebu Charter Day (Special non-working holiday)
REPUBLIC ACT NO. 8952
AN ACT AMENDING REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7698 DECLARING AUGUST 6 OF EVERY YEAR A SPECIAL NONWORKING PUBLIC HOLIDAY IN THE PROVINCE OF CEBU TO INCLUDE ITS HIGHLY URBANIZED CITIES OF CEBU AND MANDAUE AND ITS COMPONENT CITIES OF LAPULAPU, DANAO AND TOLEDO
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the Philippines in Congress assembled:
SECTION 1. Section 2 of Republic Act No. 7698 is hereby amended to read as follows:
“SEC. 2. August six of every year is hereby declared a special nonworking public holiday for the Province of Cebu including its highly urbanized cities of Cebu and Mandaue and its component cities of Lapulapu, Danao and Toledo.”
SEC. 2. This Act shall take effect upon its approval.
Approved, August 31, 2000.
Talambanons to enjoy free services!
(CEBU CITY - Public Information Office) Residents of Barangay Talamban, one of the eighty villages comprising this city will benefit from the free services of the Cebu City Government through the "City Hall at Your Doorsteps" program of Mayor Michael L Rama come Friday this week August 1, 2014.
A Holy Mass will be offered to start the activity at 9 o'clock in the morning which will be followed by the formal opening of the so called "Feast of Free Services" that will usually lasts until 1 o'clock in the afternoon or until everyone will be served. The activity will be held at the Sports Complex of the said barangay.
The outreach program of the city is also open for everyone including the neighboring villages where the activity will be held, to enjoy the free services that will be rendered by the 22 Departments comprising the Cebu City Government.
The free services included Medical and Dental Services by City Health Dept.; Birth, Marriage and Death certificates problem consultation and getting of requirements by Office of City Civil Registrar; Legal Consultation by City Attorney; Real Property Consultation by City Assessor; Repair and Installation of Street Lights and Artesian Wells by Dept. of Public Services; Cedula issuance by City Treasurer's Office; Seedling distribution by City Agriculture Dept.; Pet Registration and Vaccination by Dept. of Veterinary Medicine and Fisheries; Pre-screening on Job Fair Employment and Referral by Dept. of Manpower Development and Placement; Drainage and Road Maintenance by Dept. of Engineering and Public Works; Traffic Issues and Concerns Consultation by City Traffic Operations Management; Blood Typing, Hematocrit, Blood Sugar Testing, and Internal Medicine Distribution by Cebu City Medical Center.
Other free services will be the Mass Feeding and Parent Effectiveness Seminar by Dept. of Social Welfare Services; Cutting and trimming of trees by Parks and Playgrounds Commission; Urban Poor Related issues consultation by Division for the Welfare of the Urban Poor; Seminar and orientation of drug related issues by City Office for Substance Abuse Prevention; Information dissemination by Public Information Office; Police visibility by Cebu City Police Office; Market Operations Division for venue layout and liaisons; Environmental awareness orientation by Cebu Environmental Sanitation and Enforcement Team; and Fire Safety orientation by City Fire Station, among others.
Mayor Rama has always emphasized that, "This is a rare activity that is part of our Vision for Cebu City to bring the City Hall closer to the People that everyone must take advantage."
The "City Hall at Your Doorsteps" only happened during the administration of the People's Mayor which was started during his first term, where everyone can enjoy the free basic services from various offices in the Cebu City Government.
Such activity is of first-come first-serve system and serves as a "One-stop shop" in availing of the free services. It is purposely created in order to serve well the constituents in the 80 villages comprising the city sans going to the City Hall.
Private companies and organizations who wants to join the weekly activity to render free services are likewise welcome. It has been observed in the previous activities that representatives from the Social Security System (SSS), Rotary Clubs, Private Organizations, and Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (Phil. Health), among others also joined in the cause-oriented outreach program of the city. Interested parties may coordinate with the city's Front-line Cluster Services coordinator Mrs. Gina Jagmoc at Tel. No. 253-2025.
Furthermore, the activity is conducted every Fridays. Last week July 25 it was successfully conducted in barangay Mabini while on Friday next week August 8 it will be held in barangay Hipodromo. (By: Greggy Jiggs P. Senados/Cebu City PIO)
Cebu City Acting Mayor Edgardo Labella's statement after PNOY's SONA
"The speech was well prepared. It was good that it did not dwell much on the DAP issue as the executive already filed a motion for reconsideration before the Supreme Court. There is no dispute that he accomplished much but it is hoped that the concerned agencies and department can respond well in the two remaining years of his term."
TRAFFIC ADVISORY - IRONMAN 70.3 Philippines (Triathlon Race)
Office of the MayorLast Updated on Wednesday, 30 July 2014 09:42
Cebu City Traffic Operations Management
N. Bacalso Ave., Cebu City Tel. Nos. 253-2181 256-2625
July 25, 2014
SUBJECT: TRAFFIC RE-ROUTING PLAN FOR THE IRONMAN 70.3 PHILIPPINES (TRIATHLON RACE) EVENT
TO: ALL CONCERNED
I. CITOM and Traffic Patrol Group, Cebu City Police, Cebu City wish to announce and inform the riding public that vehicular traffic will be re-routed on the affected streets along the Route of the IRONMAN (Triathlon Race); a total closure along SERGING OSMEÑA BLVD., from Mahiga Bridge (boundary of Mandaue and Cebu City) up to Legaspi Extn., to UNDERPASS, then to SOUTH COASTAL ROAD/SRP, whole stretch up to Talisay on Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 5:00 o’clock in the morning up to 12:00 Noon.
1. All vehicles coming from the North passing along Logarta St. shall turn right to Cabahug St. or go straight to SM area, then to their point of destination.
2. Passenger jeep coming from North Bus Terminal passing along Logarta St. shall turn right to Cabahug St., to Andres Soriano Ave., to their point of destination/origin.
3. Passenger jeep going to North Reclamation Area with Route Nos.08F, 12G, 12I and 12J shall follow M.J. Cuenco Ave., right turn to T. Padilla St., left turn to Benedicto St. left turn to Gen. Maxilom Ave. right turn to Andres Soriano Ave., then to North Bus Terminal, except for PUJ Route Nos. 12G together with 09J and 12E while traversing along Andres Soriano Ave., right turn Juan Luna Ave., right turn to J.C. Veyra St., to Benedicto St., right turn to T. Padilla St., left turn to M.J. Cuenco Ave., to their usual route, then to their point of origin.
4. Passenger jeep from Ayala with Route Nos., 04L and 06H going to SM while passing along Juan Luna Ave. shall turn right to J.C. Veyra St., make a U-turn, left turn to Juan Luna Ave., then back to their usual route in going to their point of origin. While PUJ Route No. 03Q shall turn left to Andres Soriano Ave., to Cabahug St., right turn to Urot St., right turn to Kaoshiung St., left turn to Andres Soriano Ave., right turn to Juan Luna Ave., then back to Ayala.
5. Passenger jeep with Route Nos. 22D, 21D, 21A and 22A shall follow to M.J. Cuenco Ave., left turn to Juan Luna Ave., right turn to A. Soriano Ave., left turn to Gen. Maxilom Ave., right turn to D. Gaisano St., right turn to T. Padilla St., left turn to M.J. Cuenco Ave., right turn to V. Gullas St., left turn to P. Burgos St., left turn to Urdaneta St., left turn to Lapulapu St., right turn to Jereza St., left turn to M.J. Cuenco Ave., right turn to T. Padilla St., left turn to Benedicto St., to J. de Veyra St., left turn to Juan Luna Ave., to their usual route, then to their point of origin.
6. Passenger jeep with Route Nos. 01B, 01C bound for Pier area while traversing along T. Padilla St., shall turn left to Benedicto St., left turn to 13th Ave. (going to Blessed Sacrament), right turn D. Gaisano St., right turn to Gen. Maxilom Ave., right turn to Benedicto St., right turn to T. Padilla St., then to their usual route, then back to their point of origin. PUJ Route No. 02B while passing along Arellano Ave. shall proceed to Pier 3, make a U-turn then back to Arellano Ave., right turn to Legaspi Extn., right turn to M.J. Cuenco Ave., left turn to Bonifacio St., to their usual route, then to their destination.
7. All vehicles with transactions or bound for Port Area shall only have to access Legaspi Extn., then to Arellano Blvd. or to enter gate at Pier 1.
8. Trucks, Vans, Trailers and other motor vehicles coming from the South going to SM or to North Area shall follow N. Bacalso Ave., to P. del Rosario St., to Imus New Road, then to the North Reclamation Area.
9. Trucks, Vans, Trailers and other motor vehicles coming from the North Reclamation Area going to the South are advised to pass along North Road, to M.J. Cuenco Ave., proceed to N. Bacalso Ave., then to their point of destination.
10. All motor vehicles coming from Tabunok, Talisay, Minglanilla, Naga, San Fernando and Carcar who wishes to go to the North Reclamation Area are advised to pass N. Bacalso Ave., to Imus New Road, then to their destination.
II. Motorist, Drivers and other road users are advised to follow the traffic signs installed on the re-routing areas.
III. For widest dissemination.
ATTY. RAFAEL CHRISTOPHER L. YAP
Acting Department Head
• Office of the Mayor
• Chairman, PCAC
• Chairman, Committee on Public Order and Safety
• Chairman, CITOM
• Chief, Traffic Group
• Media outfit
|Page 1 of 84|
Notices & Announcements
- Supply and Delivery of 600 Packs of Casino Eggplant 5g/pack, and other agricultural supplies.
- Supply and Delivery of 3 Units Ambulance with complete ambulance kit: Engine Technology.
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Lot UHF/FM Portable Radio and other Items.
- Supply and Delivery of 5 Units Desktop computer w/ Bundle OS: Multi Core, and other items.
- Procurement of Labor Cost Drilling of the following Artesian Wells: for Barangay Sudlon I.