Home Avail / Apply / Inquire Housing and Land

Housing and Land - How to Get Certificate of Occupancy with Housing Component

E-mail Print PDF
Article Index
Housing and Land
How to Get Preliminary Approval for Locational Clearance (PALC)
How to Get Certificate of Occupancy with Housing Component
Issuance of Simple Subdivision Permit
How to Get Certification for Zoning Classification & Existence of Road-Right-of-Way
How to Get Certificate of Land Holding and Certified True Copy of Tax Declaration
How to Get Certificate of With or No Improvement on a Parcel of Land
How to Request for a Trace of Historical Records of Declared Properties
All Pages


Description: This service determines if socialized housing subdivisions with existing structure/houses have complied with building codes.

1  Client/s: Cebu City Constituents
2  Contact Person/s: Rolando T. Salazar Jr.
3  Location: Land Use and Zoning Division
                      City Planning and Development Office (CPDO)
                      3rd Floor, Legislative Bldg., Cebu City Hall
4  Availability: Monday-Friday / 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
5  Duration of the Service: 3 working days
6  Requirements: Certificate of Completion signed by Engineer-in-charge of construction
6 Fee/s: Per schedule of fees from HLURB (Housing & Land use Regulatory Board)

7  Procedure in Availing the Service:

Follow these steps...
Wait while Person-in-charge...
It will take...
1. Get and fill out BP 220 form at CPDO office. Receives & verifies filled out BP form with pertinent documents Rolando Salazar, Jr.

Portia Abugan
3 days
2. Coordinate with CPDO staff for the date of inspection. Conduct ocular inspection & evaluation.
3. Receive Certification. Issues Certification.

This information appeared first on the 2009 Version of the Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook published by the Cebu City Government through the efforts of the Mayor's Management Team.

Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 April 2015 15:03