Vehicles - How to Inquire/Complain about Towed Motor Vehicles

E-mail Print PDF
Article Index
How to Register Non-Motor Vehicles
How to Get Special Permit and Franchise of Motorcycle for Hire (MCH)
How to Inquire/Complain about Towed Motor Vehicles
How to Register Meat Delivery Vehicles
How to Secure Travel Line Certificate
How to Get Police Report
How to Claim a Towed Vehicle
How to Redeem Clamped Vehicle at CITOM
How to Redeem Trisikad
How to Inquire or Complain about Towed Motor Vehicles
All Pages
Follow these steps...
Wait while Person-in-charge...
It will take...
1. Bring motor vehicle to CITOM for inspection. 1.1. Inspects motorcycle
1.2.Receives all required documents
1.3. Verifies the submitted documents
Ester Tangarorang

Wilma Trugillo
2. Submit requirements to planning section at the 3rd floor. 3 min.
3. Submit documents to operation division at the 2nd floor. Verifies the submitted documents 5 min.
4. Pay all the amount due at the ground floor (TVB). 4.1. Verifies/print vehicle’s pending violations Ester Tangarorang 5 min.
4.2. Assesses payments & issues Official Receipt
4.3. Releases OR
TVB Cashier 5 min.

This information appeared first on the 2009 Version of the Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook published by the Cebu City Government through the efforts of the Mayor's Management Team.

Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 April 2015 14:52