- Over P8 million in special cash advances were granted to Cebu City’s elected officials, contrary to the Commission on Audit’s (COA) rules.
- City hall pursued about P60 million worth of transactions that did not pass through a pre-audit. These were among the findings in COA’s review of the City Government’s transactions and finances in 2009.
- Vice Mayor Joy Augustus Young said he saw nothing major in the COA report, mostly just erroneous recording and procedural lapses.
- As far as the Cebu City government is concerned, he added it has exerted effort to follow the procedures.
COA questions P8M advances /Vice Mayor sees no major lapses noted in audit
(Sun.star Daily, front page | November 18, 2010)Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 January 2011 16:28
Notices & Announcements
- Procurement of 1,936,000 Liters of Diesel (Automotive) and 396,000 Liters Gasoline (Unleaded).
- Procurement of 3,982 MT Bituminous Concrete Surface Course Asphalt Premix(Ex-plant), and other items
- Procurement of 1,100 Pax Food and Accommodation including purchase of plaques and other items.
- Procurement of 1 Lot Garbage (Solid Waste) Disposal Services @ Php 700.00/tons for 18,000 tons.
- Procurement of 1 Lot Garbage (Solid Waste) Disposal Services @ Php 700.00/tons for 7,200 tons.