- Over P8 million in special cash advances were granted to Cebu City’s elected officials, contrary to the Commission on Audit’s (COA) rules.
- City hall pursued about P60 million worth of transactions that did not pass through a pre-audit. These were among the findings in COA’s review of the City Government’s transactions and finances in 2009.
- Vice Mayor Joy Augustus Young said he saw nothing major in the COA report, mostly just erroneous recording and procedural lapses.
- As far as the Cebu City government is concerned, he added it has exerted effort to follow the procedures.
COA questions P8M advances /Vice Mayor sees no major lapses noted in audit
(Sun.star Daily, front page | November 18, 2010)Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 January 2011 16:28
Notices & Announcements
- Procurement of 21 Security Guards for the Period of May - December 31, 2014. 24/7.
- Supply and Delivery of 10 Sets Lamp(Floodlight 400watts Metal Halide and other items.
- Supply and Delivery of 90 lengths Deformed Bars 12mm x 6 mtrs. And other Construction and Hardware
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Unit Pick-Up Type Vehicle 2.5L Direct Injection Diesel in-line DOHC.
- Procurement of 1000 Ft. Labor Cost Drilling of the following Artesian Wells: Brgy. Binaliw.