- Over P8 million in special cash advances were granted to Cebu City’s elected officials, contrary to the Commission on Audit’s (COA) rules.
- City hall pursued about P60 million worth of transactions that did not pass through a pre-audit. These were among the findings in COA’s review of the City Government’s transactions and finances in 2009.
- Vice Mayor Joy Augustus Young said he saw nothing major in the COA report, mostly just erroneous recording and procedural lapses.
- As far as the Cebu City government is concerned, he added it has exerted effort to follow the procedures.
COA questions P8M advances /Vice Mayor sees no major lapses noted in audit
(Sun.star Daily, front page | November 18, 2010)Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 January 2011 16:28
Notices & Announcements
- Supply and Delivery of 1 LOT Food Stuff or Ingredients for Public Elementary School Feeding Program.
- Supply and Delivery of 19 Units Convertible Ultrabook w/ License windows, and other I.T Equipments.
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Unit Ambulance with complete ambulance kit. Direct Injection four-stroke.
- Procurement of 5 Guards: Security Services for the Local School Board Warehouse. REBID
- Supply and Delivery of 90 Drums Engine Oil (Engine Oil-SAE 15W/40 PC CI4). REBID