- The Cebu City government, represented by Mayor Mike Rama, signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Cebu Contractors’ Association (CCA) and North Reclamation Area Land Owners Association (NRALOA) for the repair of the roads in NRA, particularly along J.L. Briones St. 3rd Avenue and J. Devera St.
- The city government will clear and demolish illegal structures with the Squatters Prevention Encroachment Elimination Division (SPEED) to facilitate the removal of settlers.
- The CCA will provide the necessary facilities, machineries and heavy equipment needed and provide base materials that will be taken from the lot of Dy at Binaliw, this city.
Better roads at NRA
(Cebu Daily News, page 2 | November 18, 2010)Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 January 2011 16:29
Notices & Announcements
- Supply and Delivery of 1 LOT Food Stuff or Ingredients for Public Elementary School Feeding Program.
- Supply and Delivery of 19 Units Convertible Ultrabook w/ License windows, and other I.T Equipments.
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Unit Ambulance with complete ambulance kit. Direct Injection four-stroke.
- Procurement of 5 Guards: Security Services for the Local School Board Warehouse. REBID
- Supply and Delivery of 90 Drums Engine Oil (Engine Oil-SAE 15W/40 PC CI4). REBID