- The Cebu City government, represented by Mayor Mike Rama, signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Cebu Contractors’ Association (CCA) and North Reclamation Area Land Owners Association (NRALOA) for the repair of the roads in NRA, particularly along J.L. Briones St. 3rd Avenue and J. Devera St.
- The city government will clear and demolish illegal structures with the Squatters Prevention Encroachment Elimination Division (SPEED) to facilitate the removal of settlers.
- The CCA will provide the necessary facilities, machineries and heavy equipment needed and provide base materials that will be taken from the lot of Dy at Binaliw, this city.
Better roads at NRA
(Cebu Daily News, page 2 | November 18, 2010)Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 January 2011 16:29
Notices & Announcements
- Supply and Delivery 1,715 sheets G.I. Corrugated Sheets 3'x8'(g.26 Standard/.04mm) and other items.
- Procurement of 250 Pieces Burial Assistance (Burial Caskets). See specification in the website.
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Lot Industrial Environment Combined Sewer Cleaner (Wet & Dry). REBID
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Unit Dump Truck(Reconditioned) 110 Horse Power, 4 cylinder.
- Supply and Delivery of 4,000 Pieces T-Shirts during launching of the Children's Month Celebration.