- The Cebu City government, represented by Mayor Mike Rama, signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Cebu Contractors’ Association (CCA) and North Reclamation Area Land Owners Association (NRALOA) for the repair of the roads in NRA, particularly along J.L. Briones St. 3rd Avenue and J. Devera St.
- The city government will clear and demolish illegal structures with the Squatters Prevention Encroachment Elimination Division (SPEED) to facilitate the removal of settlers.
- The CCA will provide the necessary facilities, machineries and heavy equipment needed and provide base materials that will be taken from the lot of Dy at Binaliw, this city.
Better roads at NRA
(Cebu Daily News, page 2 | November 18, 2010)Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 January 2011 16:29
Notices & Announcements
- Supply and Delivery of 12 pieces Flash Light(Flash light 24 pcs LED strong torch with desktop lamp)
- Supply and Delivery of 36,000 Liters Diesel (Automotive). See terms of reference at the website.
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Lot Active Networking Devices: Wireless Antenna: 2 Units, and other items.
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Lot Food Stuf or Ingredients for Day Care Preschoolers Feeding Program.
- Supply and Delivery of 250 Pieces Funeral Services consisting of the following(Coffin: White.