- The Cebu City government, represented by Mayor Mike Rama, signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Cebu Contractors’ Association (CCA) and North Reclamation Area Land Owners Association (NRALOA) for the repair of the roads in NRA, particularly along J.L. Briones St. 3rd Avenue and J. Devera St.
- The city government will clear and demolish illegal structures with the Squatters Prevention Encroachment Elimination Division (SPEED) to facilitate the removal of settlers.
- The CCA will provide the necessary facilities, machineries and heavy equipment needed and provide base materials that will be taken from the lot of Dy at Binaliw, this city.
Better roads at NRA
(Cebu Daily News, page 2 | November 18, 2010)Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 January 2011 16:29
Notices & Announcements
- Supply and Delivery of 600 Packs of Casino Eggplant 5g/pack, and other agricultural supplies.
- Supply and Delivery of 3 Units Ambulance with complete ambulance kit: Engine Technology.
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Lot UHF/FM Portable Radio and other Items.
- Supply and Delivery of 5 Units Desktop computer w/ Bundle OS: Multi Core, and other items.
- Procurement of Labor Cost Drilling of the following Artesian Wells: for Barangay Sudlon I.