- The Cebu City government, represented by Mayor Mike Rama, signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Cebu Contractors’ Association (CCA) and North Reclamation Area Land Owners Association (NRALOA) for the repair of the roads in NRA, particularly along J.L. Briones St. 3rd Avenue and J. Devera St.
- The city government will clear and demolish illegal structures with the Squatters Prevention Encroachment Elimination Division (SPEED) to facilitate the removal of settlers.
- The CCA will provide the necessary facilities, machineries and heavy equipment needed and provide base materials that will be taken from the lot of Dy at Binaliw, this city.
Better roads at NRA
(Cebu Daily News, page 2 | November 18, 2010)Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 January 2011 16:29
Notices & Announcements
- Procurement of 21 Security Guards for the Period of May - December 31, 2014. 24/7.
- Supply and Delivery of 10 Sets Lamp(Floodlight 400watts Metal Halide and other items.
- Supply and Delivery of 90 lengths Deformed Bars 12mm x 6 mtrs. And other Construction and Hardware
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Unit Pick-Up Type Vehicle 2.5L Direct Injection Diesel in-line DOHC.
- Procurement of 1000 Ft. Labor Cost Drilling of the following Artesian Wells: Brgy. Binaliw.