- The Cebu City government, represented by Mayor Mike Rama, signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Cebu Contractors’ Association (CCA) and North Reclamation Area Land Owners Association (NRALOA) for the repair of the roads in NRA, particularly along J.L. Briones St. 3rd Avenue and J. Devera St.
- The city government will clear and demolish illegal structures with the Squatters Prevention Encroachment Elimination Division (SPEED) to facilitate the removal of settlers.
- The CCA will provide the necessary facilities, machineries and heavy equipment needed and provide base materials that will be taken from the lot of Dy at Binaliw, this city.
Better roads at NRA
(Cebu Daily News, page 2 | November 18, 2010)Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 January 2011 16:29
Notices & Announcements
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Lot 170 Pieces Medals: Gold, Silver and Bronze and other items.
- Invitation To Bid/RequestRequest for Expression of Interest February 12-18, 2015.
- City sets Job Fair on Valentines Day!
- Invitation To Bid/RequestRequest for Expression of Interest December 17-24, 2014.
- SPACE RENTAL (Area more or less 649.77 sq.m.) (from December 26, 2014 up to the eve of January 31,