- The Cebu City government, represented by Mayor Mike Rama, signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Cebu Contractors’ Association (CCA) and North Reclamation Area Land Owners Association (NRALOA) for the repair of the roads in NRA, particularly along J.L. Briones St. 3rd Avenue and J. Devera St.
- The city government will clear and demolish illegal structures with the Squatters Prevention Encroachment Elimination Division (SPEED) to facilitate the removal of settlers.
- The CCA will provide the necessary facilities, machineries and heavy equipment needed and provide base materials that will be taken from the lot of Dy at Binaliw, this city.
Better roads at NRA
(Cebu Daily News, page 2 | November 18, 2010)Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 January 2011 16:29
Notices & Announcements
- Invitation To Bid/RequestRequest for Expression of Interest November 14-24, 2015.
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Lot 78,000 pieces Unified Benefeciary Smart ID Card.
- Supply and Delivery of 250 Box Anti-Lipidemics(Rosuvastatin 10mg tab, 10's) and other items.
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Unit Brand New Vehicle Equipped with Model 2.5L 4 In-Line SQHC Euro2.
- Supply and Delivery of 150 packs Meals, Dinner and other items. From December 1-30, 2014.