- The Cebu City government, represented by Mayor Mike Rama, signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Cebu Contractors’ Association (CCA) and North Reclamation Area Land Owners Association (NRALOA) for the repair of the roads in NRA, particularly along J.L. Briones St. 3rd Avenue and J. Devera St.
- The city government will clear and demolish illegal structures with the Squatters Prevention Encroachment Elimination Division (SPEED) to facilitate the removal of settlers.
- The CCA will provide the necessary facilities, machineries and heavy equipment needed and provide base materials that will be taken from the lot of Dy at Binaliw, this city.
Better roads at NRA
(Cebu Daily News, page 2 | November 18, 2010)Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 January 2011 16:29
Notices & Announcements
- Procurement of 1,936,000 Liters of Diesel (Automotive) and 396,000 Liters Gasoline (Unleaded).
- Procurement of 3,982 MT Bituminous Concrete Surface Course Asphalt Premix(Ex-plant), and other items
- Procurement of 1,100 Pax Food and Accommodation including purchase of plaques and other items.
- Procurement of 1 Lot Garbage (Solid Waste) Disposal Services @ Php 700.00/tons for 18,000 tons.
- Procurement of 1 Lot Garbage (Solid Waste) Disposal Services @ Php 700.00/tons for 7,200 tons.