SUBJECT: TRAFFIC RE-ROUTING OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC FOR THE GRAND CIVIC-MILITARY PARADE IN CELEBRATION OF THE 116TH INDEPENDENCE DAY
TO: ALL CONCERNED – RIDING PUBLIC / DRIVERS (PUJ & PRIVATE)
I. CITOM and Traffic Patrol Group, Cebu City Police Office, Cebu City wish to announce and inform the riding public that vehicular traffic will be re-routed temporarily this coming June 12, 2014, Thursday, at 12:00 Noon until the activity will be finished due to the above-mentioned subject for the closure of the affected streets namely;
a.) Osmeña Blvd., total closure from M.J. Cuenco Ave. up to Sanciangko St.
b.) Osmeña Blvd., right side portion from Sanciangko St. up to R.R. Landon St.
c.) Legaspi Extn., from M.J. Cuenco Ave. up to Arellano Blvd.
d.) M.J. Cuenco Ave., from M.C. Briones to CTU (R. Palma St.)
e.) S. Osmeña Ave., right side portion from R. Palma St. up to Legaspi Extn.
1. Vehicles from the North passing along North Reclamation Area going to the South of Cebu and vice versa Via SRP shall pass through the tunnel, then to their point of destination.
2. Vehicles from Downtown Area/CBD bound for Port Area passing along Colon St., shall turn left to Mabini St., right turn to Zulueta St., proceed to V. Sotto St., then to Port area.
3. Private vehicles passing M.C. Briones St. to traverse M.J. Cuenco Ave. shall turn left to Lapulapu St., turn left to Osmena Blvd./Legaspi Extn., then back to their usual route, then to their point of origin.
4. Public Utility Jeepneys (PUJ’s) from Carbon Area bound for uptown while passing along M.C. Briones St., shall turn left to D. Jakosalem St., left turn to Legaspi St., proceed to Pelaez St., left turn to R.R. Landon St., right turn to Osmena Blvd., then back to their usual route, then to their point of origin.
5. Public Utility Jeepneys (PUJ’s) from North Reclamation Area/NBT with Route Nos. 12E, 12G, 12I and 12J while traversing along Serging Osmena Blvd. shall turn right to V. Sotto St., left turn to M.J. Cuenco Ave., right turn to V. Gullas St., then back to their usual route, then to their point of origin.
II. Motorists, drivers and other road users are advised to follow the traffic signs installed on the re-routing area.
III. For widest dissemination
-ATTY. RAFAEL CHRISTOPHER L. YAP
Acting Department Head
TRAFFIC ADVISORY for the 116th Independence Day Civic-Military Parade
|Page 23 of 94|
Notices & Announcements
- Invitation To Bid/RequestRequest for Expression of Interest December 17-24, 2014.
- SPACE RENTAL (Area more or less 649.77 sq.m.) (from December 26, 2014 up to the eve of January 31,
- Invitation To Bid/RequestRequest for Expression of Interest November 28-December 5, 2015._1
- Invitation To Bid/RequestRequest for Expression of Interest November 28-December 5, 2015
- Invitation To Bid/RequestRequest for Expression of Interest November 28-December 5,, 2015.