Mati City Gov't. donates Php200K for CCMC!
(CEBU CITY - Public Information Office) Showing their sympathy to the Cebuanos who lost a public hospital for the poor, following the October 15, 2013 deadly earthquake which hit Central Visayas and causing grave damages to the Cebu City Medical Center (CCMC), the City Government of Mati in Davao Oriental donated Two Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php200,000.00) to this city.
|Page 23 of 64|
Notices & Announcements
- Procurement of 21 Security Guards for the Period of May - December 31, 2014. 24/7.
- Supply and Delivery of 10 Sets Lamp(Floodlight 400watts Metal Halide and other items.
- Supply and Delivery of 90 lengths Deformed Bars 12mm x 6 mtrs. And other Construction and Hardware
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Unit Pick-Up Type Vehicle 2.5L Direct Injection Diesel in-line DOHC.
- Procurement of 1000 Ft. Labor Cost Drilling of the following Artesian Wells: Brgy. Binaliw.