EFFECTIVE: OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 2, 2014 (FRIDAY-SUNDAY)
QUEEN CITY GARDENS:
- NO PARKING: 50 meters from the gate
- After 50 meters from the gate, reserved area for Emergency Vehicle followed by Parking Area.
- PARKING ZONE: Across Queen City along Soriano
- “NO ENTRY PUJ” except Taxi and Private Vehicles
DOÑA PEPANG CEMETERY:
- “NO ENTRY PUJ” from MJ Cuenco Lorega to MJ Cuenco Maxilom
- 20 meters from the Entrance, “No Parking”
- “NO ENTRY PUJ” except private vehicle; drop-off point for Taxi as well.
- DROP-OFF AREA: From 1st gate to 3rd gate
- PARKING AREA: Beside old Sacred Heart
- Reserved Parking for Emergency Vehicle – sidewalk beside VECO compound
- NO PARKING: MJ Cuenco Maxilom until Rough Rider’s Terminal
- “NO PARKING” both sides
- NO ENTRY: All types of vehicles from intersection Miñoza St. corner Leyson St. going to Talamban Cemetery
- All vehicles going to Pit-os shall take SOS road.
- No Parking & No Stopping to corner Miñoza St.
- One way traffic from Katipunan corner A Lopez going to Municipal Cemetery
- EXIT POINT: Balaga St., (DSWS), Katipunan and Bliss Road beside barangay hall
- NO PARKING: Both sides in-front cemetery
- NO ENTRY: Dela Victoria corner N. Bacalso
- NO ENTRY: Sabellano corner I Tabura
- NO PARKING: Along Sabellano St. & Dela Victoria
V. RAMA CEMETERY
- NO PARKING: Along V. Rama corner Alcantara going to corner Sun Valley
- NO PARKING: From corner Lucio Drive V. Rama up to Quijano Compound
- NO ENTRY: Lucio Drive V. Rama going to A Lopez
- NO ENTRY: (Tartanilla, Trisikad, 01C) along V. Rama Corner Alcantara
- EMERGENCY VEHICLES: San Roque Compound (PICA Lumber)
- Jeepney Stop: After Queensland
- ONE WAY TRAFFIC: From corner Governor Cuenco to J. Panis
- Two Lanes: From Governor Cuenco to J. Panis
- NO LEFT TURN: From Countrymall to J. Panis
- NO PARKING: From entrance to 1st St. to 2nd St.
1st Street: “No Parking,” loading and unloading only
2nd Street: “No Parking” – right side
CITOM OPERATIONS HEAD