NOTICE OF AUCTION SALE
The Cebu City Government through the COMMITTEE ON AWARDS invites interested bidders for the PUBLIC AUCTION SALE thru sealed bids to be held at the Department of General Services Conference Room 7th floor, Cebu City Hall, Annex Building, Cebu City on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. to wit:
One (1) Whole Lot – “AS IS WHERE IS” SEVENTY ONE (71) UNITS CITY OWNED LIGHT MOTOR VEHICLES AND FIFTEEN (15) UNITS HEAVY EQUIPMENTS BEYOND ECONOMICAL REPAIR WITH ASSORTED BRANDS AND MAKE:
THE SUBJECT PROPERTIES ARE FOUND AT THE DGS JUNKYARD, SOUTH ROAD PROPERTIES (SRP), CEBU CITY.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The properties for sale are “AS IS WHERE IS” which shall be awarded to the highest bidder, subject to the approval of the Committee on Awards.
- Immediately upon the receipt of the award, the awardee shall effect the full payment of the bid price and remove/pull-out the properties which should be completed within one (1) month, otherwise the City will not be held liable for any loss or damages to the said properties. After one (1) month, in case the properties are still in the junkyard, the City will impose STORAGE FEE of 1% of the bid price daily to be deducted from the bidders bond.
- To ensure faithful performance, every bid shall be in sealed public bidding and should be accompanied with a BIDDER’S BOND in the form of CASH or MANAGER’S CHECK in the amount equivalent to 10% of the bid offered..
- BIDDER’S BOND of the losing bidders will be returned upon the approval of the Committee on Awards of the winning bidders. However failure of the winning bidder to comply with the Terms and Conditions herein stipulated would cause forfeiture of his/her bidder’s bond in favor of the government.
- Qualified bidders are given a complete list of Unserviceable/Junk Properties subject for sale and are given two (2) weeks within which to inspect evaluate and estimate their bid quotation.
- For further details, please see the Property Management Division, Department of General Services, 7th Floor Cebu City Hall Annex Building during office hours.
THE CEBU CITY GOVERNMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, WAIVE ANY DEFECTS THEREIN AND TO ACCEPT SUCH BID/S WHICH ARE MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE GOVERNMENT.
CATHERINE R. YSO
Date of Publication: January 5, 2017 & January 12, 2017