These CIE or communication, information and education materials are textual elaborations of the case studies that were being done for the SPRING (Services and Procedures Rationalization in Government) program.
These case studies have already been awarded and recognized.
SPRING is a unique program of the Cebu City Government where the employees are encouraged to think of new ways in improving the service delivery in their specific areas of concern with this motto in mind: "There is always a better way."
When applying for a building permit, you have to secure a copy (or download forms below) then fill out these six (6) basic permit application forms:
- Application for Building Permit [Download]
- Electrical Permit [ Download]
- Mechanical Permit [ Download]
- Plumbing or Sanitary Permit [Download]
- Civil/Structural Permit [Download]
- Architectural Permit [Download]
Other than what was stated above, you also have to comply with the following:
- Locational Clearance from Zoning
- 6 Sets Building Plans
- 4 copies Barangay Clearance
- 4 copies Lot Title - Certified True Copy
- 4 copies Lot Tax Declaration (if untitled)
- 4 copies Lot Sketch Plan
- 4 copies Recent Realty Tax Clearance
- 4 copies Specifications
- 4 copies Bill of Materials & Estimates
Then there are also various permits that you may be asked to fulfill depending on the need:
- Application for Certificate of Occupancy [Download]
- Application for Change of Use or Occupancy [Download]
- Demolition Permit [Download]
- Electronics Permit [Download]
- Excavation and Ground Preparation Permit [Download]
- Fencing Permit [Download]
- Permit for Temporary Service Connection [Download]
- Scaffolding Permit [Download]
- Sidewalk Construction Permit [Download]
- Sign Permit [Download]
- Temporary Sidewalk Enclosure and Occupancy Permit [Download]
You may call the Office of the Building Official through the following numbers:
|OFFICE OF THE BUILDING OFFICIAL
Tel. Nos. (032) 255-4045/ 255-7960
OIC: Engr. Josefa T. Ylanan
Select a news topic from the list below, then select a news article to read.
NOTICE OF postingThe public is hereby notified that the following has filed a petition in this office as provided for under Section 5 of Republic Act 9048:
NOTICEIn compliance with article 17, E.O. 209, NOTICE is hereby served to the public that the following have applied for a marriage license with the office:
NOTICE OF DELAYED REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGENOTICE is hereby given to the public that a pending application for delayed registration of marriage of the following was filed in this office as provided for in Rule 29 on Delayed Registration of Marriage under Administrative Order No. 1 series of 1993:
NOTICE OF DELAYED REGISTRATION OF DEATHNOTICE is hereby given to the public that a pending application for delayed registration of death of the following was filed in this office as provided for in Rule 29 on Delayed Registration of Death under Administrative Order No. 1 series of 1993:
NOTICE OF DELAYED REGISTRATION OF BIRTHNOTICE is hereby given to the public that a pending application for delayed registration of birth of the following was filed in this office as provided for in Rule 29 on Delayed Registration of Birth under Administrative Order No. 1 series of 1993.
The City of Cebu through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and distributors to apply for eligibility and submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of various items.
This is the list of active auctions for the Cebu City Government.
For your inquiries, please contact the Property Management Division of the General Services Office, 7th Floor, Annex Bldg., Cebu City Hall or call 412-1927/ 412-0000 loc. 703/707 and look for Ms. Lorna Logico.