Republic of the Philippines
City of Cebu
COMMITTEE ON AWARDS
NOTICE OF AUCTION SALE
The Cebu City Government through the COMMITTEE ON AWARDS invites interested bidders for the PUBLIC AUCTION SALE thru sealed bids to be held at the Department of General Services Office, 7th floor Executive Building, Cebu City Hall on May 3, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. to wit:
One (1) Whole Lot - “AS IS WHERE IS” whole lot of various waste scrap materials
One (1) Whole Lot - “AS IS WHERE IS” whole lot of various waste batteries
Note: This NOTICE OF SALE THRU SEALED BIDDING is posted on the following:
1.Capitol Building 2. Cebu City Post Office
3. Cebu City Hall 4. Cebu City Government Official Website
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The properties for sale are “AS IS WHERE IS” which shall be awarded to the highest bidder, subject to the approval of the COMMITTEE ON AWARDS.
- Immediately upon the receipt of the award, the awardee shall effect the full payment of the bid price and remove/pull-out the properties which should be completed within fifteen (15) days. Otherwise the City will not be held liable for any loss or damages to the said properties. After fifteen (15) days, in case the properties are still in the junkyard, the City will impose STORAGE FEE of 1% of the bid price daily to be deducted from the bidders bond.
- To ensure faithful performance, every bid shall be sealed and should be accompanied with a BIDDER’S BOND in the form of CASH or MANAGER’S CHECK in the amount equivalent to 10% of the bid offered.
- BIDDER’S BOND of the losing bidders will be returned upon the approval of the COMMITTEE ON AWARDS of the winning bidders. However failure of the winning bidder to comply with the Terms and Conditions herein stipulated would cause forfeiture of his/her bidder’s bond in favor of the government.
- Qualified bidders are given a complete list of Unserviceable/Junk Properties subject for sale and are given one (1) week within which to inspect evaluate and estimate their bid quotation.
- For further details, please see the office of the Property Management Division, Department of General Services, 7th Floor Cebu City Hall, Executive Building during office hours.
THE CEBU CITY GOVERNMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, WAIVE ANY DEFECTS THEREIN AND TO ACCEPT SUCH BID/S WHICH ARE MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE GOVERNMENT.
CATHERINE R. YSO
Dates of Publication : April 22, 2017 and April 28, 2017