The primary goal of the Frontline Cluster is to provide effective assistance such as food, shelter, education, livelihood, health, sanitation, transportation and safety to constituents of the city who have a desire to improve the quality of their lives.
- Construction and maintenance of public infrastructures and facilities for public use such as roads, bridges, drainage, flyovers, public schools, pubic libraries, public cemeteries, public markets, training centers, slaughter houses, fire stations, police stations, health centers, barangay halls, parks, playgrounds, sports complex, monuments, public artesian wells and other public infrastructures;
- Promotion of health and well-being of city constituents such as primary maternal and child care, secondary and tertiary health care, prevention, control and treatment of communicable and non-communicable diseases;
- Social welfare and rehabilitation programs and projects such as family and community-based welfare and assistance for children, women, elderly, differently-abled, vagrants, beggars, street children, juvenile delinquents and victims of drug abuse;
- General hygiene and sanitation such as garbage collection, disposal and management, street cleaning and beautification projects;
- Information access and services such as registration, issuance and archival of civil documents and other public records, labor employment opportunities and maintenance of public libraries;
- Provision of low-cost land, housing and mass dwelling acquisition including urban squatters relocation and urban settlers livelihood programs;
- Public safety and order by conducting search and rescue operations, traffic operations and management, fire suppression, fire prevention and education; and
- Provision of Agricultural Support such as agricultural productivity education, urban and rural agro-reforestation, onsite and extension research services and provision of facilities related to agriculture and forestry.
- Management of aquatic and marine resources, promotion and education programs for veterinary animals
- Next >>