A well developed and systematic organization with highly competent, dedicated, committed and people-goal oriented personnel equipped with all the facilities/equipment needed in the delivery of comprehensive and integrated services to the underprivileged in partnership with PO’s, GO’s and NGO’s to attain quality life.
A department committed to provide welfare programs/services to the socially and economically needy individuals, families, groups and communities through efficient, appropriated and timely intervention.
To develop and implement comprehensive programs of social welfare services to facilitate the integration of the most disadvantaged and distressed Filipinos into the mainstream of society.
- Self-Employment Assistance Program
- Community and Family Welfare Program
- Women’s Welfare Program
- Child and Youth Welfare Program
- Program for Elderly and Disabled Persons and Special Groups
- Emergency Assistance Program
- Next >>