Ordinance No. 2178 - An ordinance institutionalizing the Services and Procedures Rationalization and Improvement iN Government Office (SPRING Office), Extending its scope, areas and functions.
LIST OF SERVICES
A. Service Guidebook Standard Management
- Provision of Service Guidebook Workshop
- Provision of Technical Assistance on Service Guidebook
- Monitoring of Service Guidebook Updates
B. Service Improvement Training
- Provision of Live- in Training
- Provision of Theory- Practicum Training
C. Service Improvement Project Monitoring
- Monitoring of Service Improvement status
- Compilation of Completion and Assessment Reports
- Validation of Service Improvement Projects
- Assistance to Proponents on Case Study Implementation
D. SPRING Accreditation
- Assessment of Departments/ Offices on SPRING implementation levels
- Assistance to offices on Compliance with Accreditation Requirements
- Monitoring of Offices of their Accreditation Status
E. Support Services
- Maintenance of SPRING Documents
- Service Guidebooks
- Case Study Folders
- SPRING Facilitator’s Guide/ Manuals
- SPRING Training Handouts
- Service Improvement- Related References
1990 - The first SPRING Training was conducted. Most of the participants were department heads.
June 28, 2002 - Mayor Osmena declared SPRING as a flagship program and created the organizational bodies responsible in its management and implementation.
September 25, 2006 - Executive Order No. 06-80 series of 2006 was issued establishing guidelines for recognition and accreditation of the level of SPRING Implementation by Cebu City Departments and Offices
July 20, 2007 - First SPRING Recognition Night was held which awarded 121 completed and fully implemented case studies and 8 SPRING Level I accredited departments or offices
November 26, 2009 – Second SPRING Recognition Night with 53 SPRING Case studies, 22 Quick Improvements, 6 Departments for Level I Accreditation and 3 Offices for Level II Accreditation.
- Next >>