Description: Concerned people who find that a structure (building, house, etc.) blocks public passage or are suspicious of not following building codes, may file a complaint for an investigation or demolition of the structure. This also applies to illegal road–right–of-ways and business establishments in Cebu City.

1  Client/s: General Public
2  Contact Person/s: Maria Gemma Camomot
                                       253– 2217
3  Location: Land Use and Zoning Division
                         City Planning and Development Office (CPDO)
                        3rd Floor, Legislative Bldg., Cebu City Hall
4  Availability: Monday-Friday / 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
5  Duration of the Service: Fifteen (15) working days
6  Requirement/s: Letter of Complaint addressed to: Alipio Bacalso, Jr., Cebu City Planning & Development Coordinator
                                  stating: details of the complaint and the name and contact number of complainant

7  Procedure in Availing the Service:

Follow these steps...
Wait while Person-in-charge...
It will take...
1. Submit complaint letter to CPDO office. Receives and verifies complaint letter. Virgilia Cabugao

Maria Gemma Camomot
15 days
2. Coordinate with CPDO staff for the date of inspection. Conducts ocular inspection, research and submits report to City Legal Office (CLO).
3. Follow up on the action taken by the CLO.

This information appeared first on the 2009 Version of the Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook published by the Cebu City Government through the efforts of the Mayor's Management Team.

Add comment

Security code

Powered by Cebu City Government