The most livable city for all.
To ensure an environmentally friendly, financially dynamic, pro-active, and self-reliant City Government.
To have well-informed and participative barangays and communities.
"DEPW exists to provide, regulate, and maintain quality public infrastructure services."
"Committed teamwork for efficient service delivery with integrity."
Local Government Code of the Philippines Article VII Section 477
- Initiate, review and recommend changes in policies and objectives, plans and programs, techniques, procedures and practices in infrastructure development and public works in general of the local government unit concerned;
- Advise the governor or mayor, as the case may be, on infrastructure, public works, and other engineering matters;
- Administer, coordinate, supervise, and control the construction, maintenance, improvement, and repair of roads, bridges, and other engineering and public works projects of the local government unit concerned;
- Provide engineering services to the local government unit concerned, including investigation and survey, engineering designs, feasibility studies, and project management;
- In the case of the provincial engineer, exercise technical supervision over all engineering offices of component cities and municipalities; and (c) Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
- Next >>