To implement a comprehensive program of Social Welfare Services and to develop strategies to facilitate the integration of the disadvantaged and distress individual/communities into the mainstream of develop society.
A livable Cebu City with self-reliant citizens through welfare services delivered by competent and committed program facilitators.
A Department committed to provide welfare/services to the socially and economically needy individuals, families, groups and communities through efficient, appropriate and timely intervention.
To develop and implement comprehensive programs of social welfare services to facilitate the integration of the most disadvantaged and distressed Filipinos into the mainstream of society.
- Self-Employment Assistance Program
- Family and Community Welfare Program
- Women’s Welfare Program
- Child and Youth Welfare Program
- Program for Elderly and Persons with Disability and Special Groups (Mendicants, Recovering Drug Dependents)
- Emergency Assistance Program
- Next >>