The Support Services Cluster provides technical and administrative support to the Frontline, Revenue and Policy and Planning Clusters to enable them to carry out their services more efficiently. It ensures that the city’s resources are effectively and equitably managed and utilized.
- Management and control of city’s finances that includes budgeting, procurement of goods and services, accounting and treasury operations;
- Management of assets and properties of the city;
- Economic enterprise administration;
- Development and management of information technology resources;
- Human resource development and management that includes personnel training, organizational career development and management of personnel records, innovative research and studies; and
- Public Relations and information services, planning and management of Local Chief Executive schedule of activities, records, pronouncements, reports, communications
- Next >>